Imagine having a tool to organize all your ideas, thoughts, important documents, and meeting notes in one place. All of this with an easy to use structure and format. Upon completion, you will be armed with an easy and solid note-taking methodolgy that will revolutionize the way you work. More than a simple office automation course, this training gives you access to the best note-taking practices.
Program target audience
- Professionals of all levels challenged by the organization of ideas and information.
- Active or non-active users of technology, both on desktop and laptop computers.
- Team leaders, coordinators, directors, SMB managers and executives.
This training is for you if...
- Your thoughts and ideas are not well organized.
- Your decision-making needs a little more structure.
- Do not use Outlook or seldomly use it.
- Taking notes seems difﬁcult.
- You are looking to organize yourself in a mobile way.
- You seek clarity and precision without wasting time.
You will learn how to:
- Eliminate the use of paper and Post-it notes.
- Have a professional structure of OneNote.
- Master the essential functions.
- Manage history and research.
- Manage meetings.
- Log into Outlook.
- Capture your notes effectively.