Most organizations today find themselves with cumbersome, inefficient, risky and inappropriate Excel processes. Our training plan differs from others in that it is a series of related topics and practical exercises that lead participants to know Excel in depth, not just as a series of tools and functions. Our program is the result of the expertise and experience of consultants who face real and very current issues.
Who is this training for?
- For those who have completed level 1 and level 2 training and would like more information on specific advanced functions of Excel.
What you will learn
- Discover new tools that will allow you to work quickly with huge volumes of data.
- Take your use of pivot tables to another level with Power Pivot.
- Learn a new formula language for handling large volumes of data: DAX.
- Link and aggregate information from multiple sources into tables.
- Combine various functions with your knowledge of matrix calculus.
- Develop your fluency with the developer tab and the VBA interface.
- Understand the various forms of loops.
- Distinguish between functions and procedures.
- Use VBA to perform tasks outside of Excel.