Cybersecurity is essential today. Cyber attacks are increasingly frequent and complex and everyone today is at risk. The question is not "if" but rather "when" an attack will occur. This course serves to raise awareness and educate the participants on how to identify potential threats and learn the necessary precautionary habits to avoid becoming a victim.
Program target audience
- Anyone connected to the Web or using a computer.
- Users and professionals at all levels and in all organizations.
- Businesses and consumers alike looking to protect their data.
This training is for you if…
- You're surfing the Web and you don't understand all the risks.
- You use a computer for work purposes.
- You want to help your company protect against cyber attacks.
- You are unsure about proper safety protocols.
- You are concerned about the current safety measures you have in place.
- You want to be part of the solution and not part of the problem.
What you will learn
- The main types of attacks and how to protect yourself.
- Develop skills to recognize malware.
- Adopt safe practices to protect yourself and your organization.
- Good practices to adopt at home, in the workplace or in public settings.
- Password management and other valuable security tips.
|TRAINING TYPES||e-Learning 2h 12m|
|Unlimited access to the platform in the form of online self-learning video capsules.||
Subscription valid for (1) year*